Startups can be a bit of a marmite environment; you’ll know if you’re on the “love it” or “hate it” side. You’ll have a great opportunity here to join an early stage but growing team and shape the role to a certain extent as we grow and develop together.
Team leadership and people management experience isn’t a pre-requisite for this role, but let us know if that’s something you’re interested in developing further in the future and we’ll try to make it happen.
This is a remote position (although UK based for tax/contractual purposes), and unfortunately, we don't have the possibility to sponsor visas at this stage.
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and software, use whatever works best for you
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Team offsites, quarterly events to spend time together as a team (as soon as safe to do so!).
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we actively believe a diverse team is a better team. We welcome any candidate to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.