This is a fantastic time to join and help shape an ambitious data function for a company that wants to make a real difference in the world! If you are a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment, we look forward to hearing from you...!
This is a remote position (although UK based for tax/contractual purposes), and unfortunately, we don't have the possibility to sponsor visas at this stage.
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and software, use whatever works best for you
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Team offsites, bi-annual events to spend time together as a team (as soon as safe to do so!).
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we actively believe a diverse team is a better team. We welcome any candidate to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.